SEND - Where can I get further information?

From September 2014 every Local Authority will be required to publish information about services they expect to be available in their area for children and young people from birth to 25 who have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and also services outside of the area which they expect children and young people from their area will use.

This will be called the ‘Local Offer’.

Hampshire local offer logo rgb

The information from individual schools will be published on their websites (as on this site) and these will be used by the Local Authority to build up a picture of the services available and allow the ‘Local Offer’ to be published.

To find out more about the ‘Local Offer’ you can contact the SEN Pathfinder team:

You can visit the SE7 website:

Or go to the Department for Education website:

Previous Question Return to SEND Home
Back To Top