GCSE Examinations & Revision
Mock Examinations December 2017
The exam timetable may be downloaded using the link below:
- Period 1 & 2 exams will start at 8.35am. (Arrive by 8.20am)
- Period 3 & 4 exams will start at 11.00am (Arrive by 10.50am)
- Period 5 & 6 exams will start at 1.30pm (Arrive by 1.20pm)
- Students will come out of lesson if they have an exam, they will be registered in the Sports Hall, and they will return to lesson when the exam has finished.
- There is no study leave.
- All exams will be externally invigilated.
The Joint Council for QualificationsCIC is a membership organisation comprising the seven largest providers of qualifications in the UK.
The JCQCIC provides a single voice for its members on issues of examination administration and, when appropriate, qualification and wider education policy.
|8.6 Information for candidates social media.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.7 Information for candidates written examinations.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|9.5 No Mobile Phone poster.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.5 Information for candidates Privacy Notice.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.4 Information for candidates on screen tests.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.3 Information for candidates non examination assessments.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.1 Information for candidates controlled assessments.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|8.2 Information for candidates coursework.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|9.6 Warning to candidates.pdf||22nd Sep 2016||Download|
|Yr 11 Mock timetable 2017||19th Oct 2017||Download|