Behaviour for Learning
We Expect All Students To:
• Attend school everyday and be on time for class ready to learn.
• Behave at all times and conduct themselves to the highest standards.
• Listen to others and respect others points of view.
• Be honest and trustworthy.
• Respect ourselves and others and not tolerate any bullying or discrimination of any kind.
• Work hard as part of a learning community.
• Wear correct uniform at all times and be fully equipped for learning in every lesson.
• Always do their best in every lesson.
• Look after our school and local community as members of Cove School.
• Stay safe both online and in real life.