Home / School Agreement
As Parents / Guardians, I / we will
- Make sure that my child goes to school daily, on time and properly equipped.
- Make use of the planner to communicate with school.
- Support the school’s code of conduct and dress code.
- Support my child with homework and ensure it is completed on time.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that may affect my child's behaviour.
- Allow my child to be photographed or videoed partaking in school activities.*
(*may be deleted)
The school will:
- Provide a balanced curriculum, meeting, wherever possible, the individual needs of your child.
- Keep you informed of your child’s progress, attendance and punctuality.
- Encourage success and recognise effort and achievement.
- Promote a safe, caring environment.
- Contact you if we have any concerns.
- Respond to your concerns.
As a pupil I will:
- Come to school every day on time, unless I have a valid reason.
- Bring the right books and equipment each day.
- Use my planner properly.
- Do my work to the best of my ability.
- Follow the school code of conduct and dress code.
- Show consideration for all members of both the school and wider community and respect for their property.
- Behave in a manner which reflects well on the school at all times, including on my way to and from school.
Last Modified: 20-03-2012 10:24:11