SEND - How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of all our pupils in a range of ways. These include:
- Banded ability sets in core subjects.
- Differentiated teaching and learning activities and additional or differentiated resources.
- Access arrangements for eligible students in school-based and external exams.
- LSA support in the classroom and on outside school activities and school trips.
- Access to alternative venues and additional adult support at breaks and lunchtimes.
- Intervention programmes targeting the development of specific skills.
- Opportunities for support with home study at lunchtime and at after school club.
- Use of more specialised resources or equipment as advised by external professionals.
For students with a Statement or EHC Plan, individualised support and interventions as detailed on their Statement or EHC Plan.
|Previous Question||Return to SEND Home||Next Question|